Friday, April 11, 2008

food?

I picked the wrong time to go to the grocery store today. I just needed to pick up a few things so I was thinking it would be a quick little trip, in and out. The lines were crazy long so I had time to check out what people were buying. Have you ever done that? It is amazing what people eat. I couldn't believe how much "crap" people were buying. It reminded me of my college days, but these were grown men and women, mostly women...I'm assuming most have families. I would have to say that about 95 percent of what people had in their carts was pre-packaged, junky food. Food... if you want to call it that.

Next time you go shopping, check out what people have in their carts, it is so interesting and sad. I did see a few people with reusable bags, that always makes me smile!

1 comment:

d_w_olson said...

Waffles? Everybody loves waffles!