Tuesday, April 15, 2008

quick angry post

Well, not angry...just pissy.
I tried to register for the Micro biology I need to get on the RN list and it won't let me register. It says Prereq error. So far none of the other nursing students I have texted said they could register either! Another nursing school Red Tape Dilemma. There are only 23 spots in the class and we HAVE to have it...can you see the problem here? I have all ready been on the list for 5 years prior to this. Of course we are all doing clinicals today and won't be able to speak to a counselor until 3 this afternoon which means the class will be closed. GOSH Damn this fricken crap. I have clinicals at Radiology today...I came into work at 4am to work and register for school (to make sure I got the class)...and here I am Pissed. grrrrrrrr.
I tell you what, they don't want this little red head to have a blow up at the registration desk. I took a screen shot of my registration online and the time. and then sent 3 emails.

i just want to go to bed

2 comments:

k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k said...

HANG IN THERE!!! EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT - I WOULDN'T WANT TO GET IN YOUR WAY EITHER - JUST DEMAND THE CLASS SINCE YOU HAVE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED TO REGISTER AT THAT UNGODLY HOUR.
HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE A HAPPIER BLOG TOMORROW.