Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ANGRY BAG

I worked on a bag last night. I feel guilty writing mean words about this bag, but it is in angry bag. You know what I mean? I always try to sew with "groovy love" in my heart...Looking at the bag and thinking. "I'd use this bag...this is a cool bag...stitches aren't perfect...but this bag is cool." I'm usually right...people usually say ...that's awesome....BUT THIS BAG....ANGRY BAG.
I must have ripped stitches out 5 or 6 times...to the point where Bobby said, "can you chuck it and start over?" Lord NO...think of the guilt. Plus, someone had picked this fabric for this bag...
I finally got all the stitches ripped out started again, appeared to be going fine then I realized I had stitched the bag onto itself...and wouldn't have noticed except the bobbin ran out. (angry bag) (cursed bag)...this is when I honestly considered throwing it away, because the person who wants this bag will surely have ill fate for carrying it, right?
At this point I only want it done so that I can get the angry bag away from my sewing machine so it doesn't become contagious....any of you crafties out there have any ways to prevent "angry sewing"?
xox
(the angry sewer)
m

No comments: