Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bdays, Chuckie Cheese and...

the kiddos

one warm weekend.  I was planning on just staying home and studying...you know try to take a bit of the stress off of all the tests by possibly knowing something...but after a few beers, doing every chore possible in the house, and then 5 loads of laundry washed then put on the line...I didn't do much studying...I did try to study on the way to Rylands"s pre 4th Bday at Chucky Cheeses, but as I was studying with the open book in my lap displaying swelling and other -itis's of the penis a 18 wheeler pulled up and gave me a dirty look.  I guess he could see the dripy penis pictures in the Nursing Book..He was probably trying to see if I had a skirt on and got an eyeful of "drip" instead...that will teach him.  
We made it to the Bday, boy howdy is that place gross...We saw lots's of dirty tables, dirty kids, a man with a purse, tons of gross remnents of Bdays past on the floor and god knows what else...but  we did have fun playing Skiball and shootem up video games.  We needed a vat of santitzer when we came out of there and I believe I still feel dirty.  Oh and "note to self"  they only allow 1 beer per hour and 2 beers per stay...so to say the least we didn't stay long  (it was Bud light)...blecccck.  Don't they realize how much more $$$ they would make if they had a full bar in there?  One day...ONE DAY...i'm gonna do it up right for all the up and coming parents.  Bad enough we have to go to kids movies without a cocktail...but Pizza joints too.
Whatever...it was fun
Today I actually got some stuff planted: cilantro, mescalin lettuce, 2 tomatoes and some geraniums.  Bobby mowed the lawn and painted the lawn table.  It will be nice this year.  Hopefully we will get to enjoy it.

One more stinking week of school.  I have zits on my zits...and I can't get off my ass.  I should just put lead weights in my gym bag, seeing how I carry it back and forth to work and to school and back into the house but haven't unzipped it in weeks.  What a waste...
write ya later?

1 comment:

lapetitemort73 said...

2 beers?! Don't they realize that parents need more than that just to be in a place like that? craziness...
I haven't been in one of those places since I was a kid. And by the description of cleanliness, I don't think that I would like to go back. =(
At least, the kiddies had a good time which is the whole point =)