Friday, May 2, 2008

master cleanse Oh no...


jeesus H christ Synda,
My ass is still devistated from the Senokot herbal you gave me. Master Cleanse? How could I go without eating for 10 days? Can I drink beer? I'm scared...don't you have to buy a crapload (excuse the pun) of stuff? Lemons, deionized water, and weird stuff to drink...molasses? I bet it's not good for you or your electrolytes.....ahhhhh my nursing school paying off.

"Some critics point to lack of essential nutrients in this fast, citing a deficiency of protein, vitamins, and minerals. As a result of these deficiencies, individuals on the diet may experience dizziness, delirium, and fainting in the short term, with possible damage to the body occurring in longer-term applications. Dr. Joel Fuhrman attributes these effects to detoxification, which he says passes after the toxins are eliminated"

??
anyone done it?
m

2 comments:

lapetitemort73 said...

I'm going with your theory ;)

I would rather do a green smoothie fast (mmmmmmm, fruity green smoothies), but only for like 1 day =D

j

Anonymous said...

I will be the guinea pig...I'm going to try it. Who knows, maybe I will only make it for a few hours.
s