Wednesday, May 14, 2008

traded it all


Do you ever feel you need a little more?
A need to be someone's Muse? Love? Thoughts for the day?
To have someone run their hand down the back of your neck and actually look at you...not through you. To remember why, why this is the reason we get up?
Lately I have been feeling this and I know I'm not alone. I have looked into people's eyes and I can see the need. It hurts my heart to see the look of emptiness and the apathy in their eyes, because maybe they will never have that feeling again.
As I get older, maybe it is I who needs more....more than I even did before...exactly for the reason that love and passion doesn't come as easily as it once did. You can't keep replacing one thing with another. My heart aches for it. It's reality...It's truth...and I think it sucks that this happens.
I have thought about it...it's not really loneliness, it's the need for passion.


write ya later
m

No comments: