Friday, May 23, 2008

working out and beer

Hanging out with Myssi is always fun. Tonight I found out about some of her workout secrets. With a very full belly, full of pizza and beer, she thinks it is a good idea to workout. Let me tell you it is HARD to work the abs when it causes beer to bubble up into your throat. While I am struggling with the moves Myssi is having me do she keeps reminding me to suck in my stomach. The girl should be a personal trainer! She has it in her.
I just read an article stating that beer is better for you than water after a workout...who knew.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2511328.cms
Now I know why she takes a break and has a beer while she works out. Alway one step ahead!!

1 comment:

jozette said...

Drinking beer while working out? Genius!