Friday, June 13, 2008

Double Dong...

I don't know how I forgot to post this this morning, because it sure brightened my day.
I started my day by missing my bus by a minute. I swear the bus driver saw me and chose to drive off and make me wait another 15 minutes for the next bus....fine, it's Friday I can relax a bit. The bus finally came, so I picked a nice comfy seat with no stinky people around me and read. Very nice to just get to read for 45 minutes. Made it to the terminal, trucked it as fast as I could to the next bus and missed that one by about a half a block...oh screw it. I'll walk. It's nice out, it's only 2 miles and I could use the fresh air.
As I was enjoying the morning sun and Spring flowers I came to the point where I had to cross the street to get to the work place. There was something oddly familiar looking in the street, but yet I couldn't put my finger on it. My mind wrestled with the form of the object. Right there, smack dab in the middle of the street, crossing the middle yellow line my mind knew exactly what it was...yet I had to walk over to see if it really was what I thought.
hmmmm
Yup...Right there...a large, black, double ended dong. What a morning. My first thought was, "Shit, who would have dropped their huge ass dong here? Did it bounce out of the truck when they were moving? Was it in their back pack on it's way to an evening of fun when it slipped out?" Next thought in my head...that thing has to be $$$$ ; it's huge....they are going to be bummed.

How does someone lose that?

After I ate, I decided to tell the lady who works with me...maybe she would have insight as to how one loses a double headed dong? She didn't, but she did agree to walk across the street with me to see if it was still there. She grabbed her cigs and I grabbed my camera...perfect Blog material!
It was gone...I was sad....she looked under the parked cars for me and even tried to cheer me up by saying, "Maybe it went into the rain gutter....or Myssi, maybe someone came back for it." I looked at her, she looked at me and we busted up laughing....

yeah maybe someone came back for it....or better yet, maybe someone picked it up and took it home.

what a day.
m

1 comment:

spifydoug said...

You have all the fun. I would have picked it up and done a lost and found on Craig's List.