Wednesday, June 11, 2008

funny update about Tambien

***Not what I had intended to happen....This is the letter sent to Bobby :)


"Dear Robert,
Thank you for coming down on Sunday for the car show. I feel terrible about your service that day unfortunately this is not the first e-mail I have received regarding the server that you and your wife had. I did have to fire her that day due to intoxication. Drinking on the job is not something that we promote. I would like to make amends to you both by inviting you both to our Tequila dinner that we are having tomorrow night on us. I know it is a little short notice. The dinner is featuring Ron Cooper Del Maguey line of Mezcal and introducing Sombra Mezcal. We will be serving five courses paired with those fine spirits. If you are interested please let me know. If that is not something you both are able to do I would like buy you dinner on any other night. Thank you again for letting me know about the service on Sunday. We hope that we can make it up to you any way possible."

1 comment:

lapetitemort73 said...

Wow! That's awesome =)
You should go!!!