Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Monkey Family


Thanks to Petunia Face...My new favorite thing in the world.  I just laugh and laugh and laugh some more.

I sit down in the computer room morphing every picture I can find into a Grecco...I was  a Boticelli for a short time...turned all the kids into Manga's...then drunks....it makes oh so happy!!!
What joy, what joy...whatever did I do without this?
my Monkeys (technically half chimp half human)

Bobonkey
Mysonkey 
Trevonkey
and by far the most adorable
Olivonkey

Bubba Ilin is still at sleep away camp...but don't think he is getting out of this little project.

This is the type of crap I do when there is a ton of other things which really demand my attention.  I have the fabulous ability to push the important things to the side, like feeding the family or doing the homework, in order to indulge my artistic side.  I grab a nice yummy beer a few cheezits and head to the computer.
The Art Master Has Arrived!

Don't be jealous...it takes no talent...go try.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sooooo creepy!
s

k said...

You didn't inherit your looks for ME!!!

Very bizarre - I'm going to pass this site to everyone here at work. The real artists here will have a blast.
K

Anonymous said...

PLANET OF THE APES LOOK OUT, THERES A NEW SHERRIFF IN TOWN AND HES BRINGING THE POSSE WITH HIM.

lapetitemort73 said...

I'm scared I'll do it and the picture will stay the same O.o

jozette said...

omg, this is so great. i've seen a bunch of people have done this in response to Petunia Face's suggestion. I think yours are by far the best I've seen!