Sunday, June 22, 2008

olives dresser, which will never


be done...I tend to take on these stupid projects which look fabulous when someone else does them...then I start them and 4 weeks later...I'm still working on them. Not really sure if this one will ever be done, but for Olive's sake I hope so.

I have encountered multiple problems and still have the huge dresser to do. Maybe I will just do the drawers on that. This was my dresser when I was young and probably my sisters...all 4 of them...not sure. When my mom passed I got the dresser...nicotine soaked and all. I think I got a contact high from just trying to clean it. After 3 coats of Kilz, 4 coats of pink, fabric, then 6 coats of Mod Podge, 2 coats of Shellac, which in turn bubbled the fabric...I think I can sand and do one more coat then put it back in Fatty's room.

I'll take pictures when I get there.

Ilin Blue (Bubba) went away to Breckinridge for his sleep away camp...I hope that goes ok. I asked him if he wanted to take his "Stanley", little doll he sleeps with, and he looked like he did but in his head knew better than suffer the consequences at camp for bringing it. He'll be fine, Right?

Trevor came yesterday....All grown up. Teenager...stayed up to God knows how late then Bobby was having a melt down trying to get him up at 11am. We get up at about 6am...lounge about...then get moving. We sat on the front step early this morning watching the birds at the birdfeeder and a squirrel that couldn't figure out how to get the seed out. It was nice. I went for my 3 mile run, ran slower and made it the whole way...Listened to My Chemical Romance.. those songs are depressing.

This afternoon we are off to a BBQ. yummy...I bought some Fresca so I could try Princess Titsy's neighbor's husbands drink called a "Frisky"...fresca and Whiskey.
I'll let ya know

write ya later
m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so cute!
s

lapetitemort73 said...

That is awesome!
You are so creative. If I were a kidling, I would love to have something like that in my room!

j