Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday

I went to Boulder for a yoga class this morning. It was a good one. Very hot and sweaty and not a typical bikram class which was a nice change. I came home so Olive and Ryland could have a playdate while Myssi and Bobby went to the Brew Fest. Unfortunately it was a rip off this year so they found an Irish pub instead, they alway find the Irish pubs.

Myssi made the CUTEST little tops for the girls this morning...before 10am, the girl says she is tired but somehow she has energy to do all of these fun crafty things, along with working full time going to school full time and being a Mom and wifey.
here are some pics of the tops

When the grownups came back they decided to take the Vespa out and try to teach Bobby how to ride. I was sweating a little, he has never ridden before (sad to say I have had the '63 Vespa for 5 years and I don't know how to ride it either, I ride bitch when we bring it out). Nice time to teach him, they have been drinking and they decide it is a good time to ride. Everything came out alright and it was fun to watch...apparently I need to take it into the shop.

While they played on the Vespa I played photographer, this pic of Bobby needs to be framed and hung on the wall

No comments: