Friday, July 18, 2008

my keys are gross

So, it's not quite this dirty but if I wasn't at work it would probably have that bottle of gin next to it, seeing how G & T's are the summer "old school" drink of choice, perfect for long hours of surfing.
I don't smoke, but if you replace all those ashes with little bits of office type snacks; ie: crumpets, cookies, oyster crackers and other bready crumby products...that is exactly what my keyboard looks like.
I just took a few minutes and banged it on its side and a plethora of nastiness fell out.
I try not to think about the fact that I could probably make a nice wig out of all the hair that came out?? What's up with that? I must pull my hair out while on hold with insurance companies....I can see there is a tiny piece of paper lodged between the B and N keys which I can't get out, no matter how hard I bang it on the desk. I dislodged a paperclip, I was looking for that!
I think I'm going to call the store room and order a new keyboard, just for the hell of it. get rid of this germ infested piece of plastic.

4 comments:

lapetitemort73 said...

Ok, you made me shake out my keyboard...
j

Mint Julep said...

I probably would not want to use your keyboard. I don't even like to use other peoples phones, so don't take it too hard ;)
I think I'll add you guys to my blog roll. You seem worthy.

v8_grrl said...

thanks Minty J....just so you know, I don't want to use that "cactus" there in your profile. hmpfff.
;0)

m

thanks for the add
m

spiffydoug said...

Rule #1: Do not eat over your keyboard. Problem solved