Monday, August 4, 2008

MmmmmmMonday.


Could this be true? Sometimes it feels that way.
Well, it is Monday...and I am so excited because that means my sister is going to be here tonight with her two adorable babies. I am a little nervous for her. She is flying by herself with two kids under 2. Did I say by HERSELF! Holy Crap. She should get an award after today. I am going to go to the airport to help load all of the needed extras. We have to rent a mini van if we are going to be able to go anywhere together. So a minivan it is. Of course everyone is going to want to get one after they see how much fun we are having. It is always a party in the car when we are together.
I was hoping Colorado would be green an lush so she would want to move back, but everything is brown and crispy around here.
Hope everyon else is having a fabulous Monday!!

1 comment:

Mint Julep said...

Colorado is brown and crusty? Even New Mexico is semi-green right now. Something weird is going on and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.
I'll start by reading all the celebrity gossip for today.
Maybe they have some insight.
Have fun with your sista! And babies!