Thursday, August 14, 2008

cute huh?

isn't she so cute?  Like a sweet puppy....lovable,cuddly....


and then 15 minutes of being left alone watching "Flushed Away" in the big bed, because she says she feels yukky....
I come up to this




My vintage glasses I use to see every night...
not looking so cute now, huh?

A cup of water poured onto my pillow....
and the salt and pepper shakers emptied onto the phone
(don't ask, I didn't understand either)

then I'm left with this....






sorry Mamoo

yeah, you are lucky you are so cute...
Mamoo is going to drink beer now

3 comments:

Mint Julep said...

In the words of Ignatius J. Reilly
"Oh My God!"

Little Olive, how precious is she, Mamoo? I can't wait to have my Olive forcing me into the bathroom with a bottle of wine or Makers Mark.

Robin said...

She is Cute!

The end reminds me of the "daddy drinks because I cry" onesie...

Jozette said...

See, this is why I can't have children. Cause I probably would have locked her in the closet or something. Kidding! She's adorable.