Tuesday, August 19, 2008

no likey

i have decided I don't like those "Blog-her" sites that are covered with ads for kids crap and such. I don't like it. I like my readable blogs easy to read and not to hard on the senses. I came across some that were too busy and it made me mad. grrr

I don't like that Synda has up and left me for her sister. I don't give a rat's ass if blood is thicker than water. I supply her with a secret place to go to to drink after yoga. she hasn't written me in 2 weeks. I need a new best friend....;(

I don't like that my office area has a potluck every damn week for nothing. The food sucks and they are noisy....I just want to work and get the heck outta Dodge.

I don't like grocery shopping...

I think I might be in a bad mood, which is strange because I did get laid last night....( i do like that)

No comments: