Monday, August 18, 2008

this is what I'm TALKIN about


When I take the time to go through my blog roll I'm saddened that I don't know these woman. It's my secret life. It's my voyeurism living wild. I took a few of my favorite quotes and put the links to the blogs and for me, this is what life is about. Different ages, different beauty, all very different lives, yet we all are connected. Some more so than others.
This is what I'm talkin' about.......


"It's amazing what a little (ok, a lot) Tanqueray will do to a newly single, relatively unstable girl. So, I went a little nuts. So what? It was the most fun I've had in a while. A real balls to the wall night out. I rocked out with my proverbial cock out."
Regardez Moi
That's my girl...Strap it on, and Rock it out!...

"rushing home to enjoy a rather nasty combination of Fresca and Jim Beam and later that night an andouille sausage po-boy."
Fly in My Mint Julep
Because Fresca, the refreshing citrus drink with no calories, isn't just for breakfast anymore.

"I live a block away from the city's own Grand Central Tranny, a hot bed of prostitution. Not only do I often get great compliments on my way to work (they LOVE my huge metallic gold, crystal and metal studded purse! Susannah hates it) but just the other day I was solicited! I’m 63 years old for chrissake."
Petunia Face's mom
For the woman I'm aspiring to be....her guest post was full of beautiful Drag Queens and Wisdom...just as it should be...and the quote above........ Because fuckin life doesn't end at 50 or 60, or really until you are in the ground, so let's live it! xoxox.

"Dear family,

I am not the maid.

Bite me.

Sincerely,
Wife/mom"

I like Yarn

enough said, family...i ditto that



So, there are many more, but if you live in my fantasy world of sex, drugs and proverbial cocks...all of this makes me laugh out loud, especially because life is what you make of it...and this makes for good life.

Write ya late

myssi

2 comments:

Jozette said...

Hey - thanks for the shout out woot woooot! glad you like my proverbial cock. um, what? ha! and... i just realized i don't have you on my blog roll. i'll be fixing that momentarily.

Mint Julep said...

Holy shit balls! It's not everyday that one gets quoted. This made my motha fuckin day!!
Thanks!