Monday, September 29, 2008

debate?


"HOPE on a Rope"
nerdapproved.com

Did you watch the debate?  Let me point out first and fore most that I'm not Miss Political.  I vote for what I believe...tends to be on the outskirts...You know, I kinda liked Ross Perot...so with that said.

What the Hell was McCaine talking about?   Did anyone hear him compare us to Ireland?  Huh? What...Did I miss something?  Every time things seemed to get a little cluster fucky he started talking about Teddy Roosevelt or the Vietnam War.  Ok...Let's see, I understand the need to bring in the older voters, but it seems to me there are going to be a lot of young voters, and with saying young, I'm saying under the age of 72.  

I'm ready for a change.  I'm for Peace...I'm not for Palin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm for peace...not for Palin"
Thanks...its my new slogan!

k said...

Ross Perot??? And I thought we were from the Jerry Ford class - Oh wait that was Dad. Actually I had a Ross Perot sticker on my car. As for the McCain Palin ticket - SCARY- I have never been so worked up over an election until now. But SNL is really making it ejoyable.