Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Is it Tuesday all ready?

The sun is out and it's beautiful...too bad I haven't a minute to enjoy it.  

I made it through today and my clinicals with no mistakes and even got to hear a dirty joke from one of the patients.  Nice!   I can't believe in 3 more clinical days I will be certified to pass meds.  Hmmmm.  Well, I just won't thinkg about it.  I'm sure I'll be the slowest med passer in the world.  Reading every label , double checking, causing a back up at the Pyxis.  I did fanagle some butterfly needles to practice blood draws at home.  I want to feel good about doing it.  So when my sissy comes she better have good veins!

What else.   It was a full moon and as much as I hate to admit it...I flare up like Chinese Dragon.  I pick fights, I get emotional...you name it I do it.  Hey, wait a minute! maybe it's because we are studying anxiety and disorders in Mental Health...I study, I get.

I apologize I ahve nothing to say, because nothing more exciting that sorting socks has happened.  I'm gonna go read the blogs and see how everyone else is doing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like a pin cushion already!

lapetitemort73 said...

Whew, I'm glad that I'm not around. Me no likey pokey
j