Saturday, September 6, 2008

Olive Juice...my Etsy

Synda has been helping me with my Etsy store. I'm slowly adding things. There will be more bags and such added shortly, right now it is just a couple of little girl's shirts...but keep checking back if you like to buy handmade. I'm not one of those people who stick to one thing. I like to make a bit of everything, so if the store seems a mish mash of coolness, that is because it is...or will be once everything is up.

I'm hoping to generate a bit of income while in school. I used to make a product call Goat Girl Soap. I did really well, was featured in Marie Claire and even had a spot a Bendels...but I didn't have Etsy back then and it became so much work I didn't enjoy it anymore. When i picked up sewing again I said I was only doing it for fun...nothing serious....so the stuff that I'll be making is fun.

keep watching for coolness

3 comments:

lapetitemort73 said...

cute tops! you should make them for us adult kids. =D

olive juice is what sam & i tell each other for i <3 you, or elephant shoes. =)

j

v8_grrl said...

that's why I called it that...Olive Juice"

Mint Julep said...

Those tops are so cute! I can't wait to see more of your creations!