Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go VOTE!!!!

The other night while Olive and Ryland were trick-or treating Olive received ......OBAMA TATTOOS!!!! Actually we received quite a bit of fabulous propaganda...not just for voting...at one point Olive came running down a driveway yelling, "Mammooo......I got a BOOK!!!" My old punk rock brain started thinking, before she even got close to me, Book...book? think ...think .......OH YEAH....."burn in Hell Books" for trick or treating. Good job.... hahahaha...whatever...made me laugh....

Feel free to use Olive as your Desktop Wallpaper if you love Obama as much as she does.

vote Now!!!
Remember, today it is your turn to voice your opinion. You don't have to vote as I do...Just vote :)
This is the beauty of the US...
Later this evening we will be at the Pumphouse watching it on TV....as we Munch on our "Freedom Fries and Veggie Burgers"
I want everyone who voted today to leave a comment that states as such!

love ya!
M



5 comments:

Mint Julep said...

I'm going to vote! Just so I can leave work early! Hell yes!!
Go Libertarians!

Lapetitemort said...

Sam is dropping off our ballots today. I stuck with no vehicle and the drop off place is too far to walk to or bike to, but it's getting there!
j

v8_grrl said...

I'm libertartian too!!!
But I voted for the "Chocolate guy"
(that's a quote from Olive)

JB said...

I'm Baracking my vote at 3:00 today!

Baking With Plath said...

I voted early :) Woo!