Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fatty Tuesday


Back...it's Tuesday, I thought it was Wednesday, but it is Tuesday and not just any Tuesday...
Fat Tuesday. Where us Catholics (practicing or NOT) feel the need to get it out of our system before that man comes crawling out from behind the rock to save our souls.
I woke up this morning thinking about not just Fat Tuesday, but the fat on my little ass. 5:15 am I looked at the clock and said, "get up, please M, just Try...you won't have **time (**you will be too drunk ) to work out this afternoon, so get up." I thought good and hard about Jillian Michaels and the Shred Video waiting for me and turned over and went back to sleep for 30 more minutes.

When I did get, up I did NOT do the video as I had intended but did grab my sneaks to run on lunch so that counts right? While I am on the subject of the Shred video....I like it. 3 levels 20 minutes and my legs hurt. Here's a question I pose to you. Is it possible that my ass has raised itself up a bit which in turn is making my pants a bit tight around my hips? I am on week 3 of doing this video about 5-6 times a week...I have not lost a single pound, but the tops of my thighs are like rocks (no joke) , stomach is pretty tight (minus the little layer of baby fat), and I swear to God that my ass is moving up. Usually I would not be fond of my ass moving because when you hear this you think of jiggle type movement, but I think my ass is moving north. Which is a good thing because when you are 5'1" you don't want anything to move South...

I have 13 weeks=91 days to get fit. I think that is ample time. I still haven't taken a picture, but I'm going to blame that on Synda, because SHE won't take a picture I don't want to either...but I think it may be the only way to tell if my Ass is moving North.



<~~this is....not me, but it could be,but it's not.
Back to Fatty Tuesday...

we will be going to the Lefthand Taphouse to enjoy beer and drag. Join us if you are in the area.
I'll be the one with the fabulously North Ass...if you are looking to say, Hi.

xox
write ya later
m

5 comments:

Mint Julep said...

Happy Mardi Gras!
I do think that work out lifts your ass and makes it rounder. The same thing happened to me. And I can't do some of those exercises because they make my thighs bigger. Oh well. I started the shred and then I ended up pregnant. I still exercise but not like that. After this papoose I hope to get back into it.

Lapetitemort said...

Happy Mardi Gras!
S took off of work today, had it scheduled for months. Work keeps calling him and is making him come in for a bit. Sucks.
Your ass is probably moving north, whereas mine is just spreading all directions. I will put in my shred dvd, I will put in my shred dvd. Dammit, if we only lived closer, you could kick my ass into gear.

surviving myself said...

Thank you for that picture.

spiffydoug said...

Maybe your ass is moving up! I always thought it was a cyst on your back, but maybe it could be your ass.

justjp said...

Think of it this way. As you get older things move down south, but when you work out they come back up north. Keep up the good work.