Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting.... Yah!






















I gave up beer for Lent.
Let's put it this way, I'm trying to give up beer for Lent. The way I look at it is , God will forgive me if I don't do very well.
Last night was the first night I went to bed without a sip from the micro-brew Gods and I tell you what...I had insane dreams!
Normally I don't sleep. I sleep for about 2 hours then I toss and turn and think about the laundry, strangling the kids, stuffing socks into Bobby's snoring mouth, ripping the dogs toenails out one by one, but last night...last night...I slept like a log.
I guess I would call it sleeping. I was Karate chopping through my dream, doing spins up to the top of my book case, quickly dusting while I was up there, and then smacking the floor with a "HiYAH!!!" It was crazy. I was like Spongebob square pants on crack in my dream! I never sleep like that...well not without Xanax. So this morning, I'm refreshed, at work, PMS ing and thinking about how everyone should be Kung-fu fighting in their sleep.

I gotta get to work. I got written up again for not closing my drawer, which basically means not turning all of your programs off. This is the 2nd time in the year...after 4 times in a 12 month period I get canned. hahahahahah...funny huh? I have people in my office who don't call in or show up for work and I'm going to get canned for not closing my drawer...typical

2 comments:

justjp said...

There is no way I am fighting the King, he's a dangerous bastard!

Lapetitemort said...

I have been trying to give up beer, or rather just have it on weekends. We'll see how long I last.

Kung fu fighting, huh?
Like it. =)