Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday...Spring (Break) has arrived

Even if you don't get to go to a tropical island...here are a few things to do on your Spring Break.

How about a book Lamb by Christopher Moore. Gospel according to Biff, Christ's childhood friend. I was laughing out loud.

Buy a bike....go for a bike ride....you can find plenty of these on Craig's List in your area.

Start planting...you know "greens" love chilly weather and anyone, and I mean anyone can grow lettuce....even in a pot~!

A date at the Zoo?

Whatever you do....have a good one....relax...paint your nails, drink a tropical drink and remember.....Spring is in the Air.

3 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

Hehe, I bought that book for my dad for Christmas. =D

I have had spinach in my kitchen. Now it's time to move it outside soon. I should plant my different varieties of lettuce too. =)

Have a good break!

Mint Julep said...

I like your ideas, because, you know, they're doable for someone carrying around a fetus.

twelvekindsofcrazy said...

Ahhh, spring, finally here, at last at last at last.
I need a new countdown now...