Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Stinkin Day

I all ready know it's going to be one of those days.
First of all I forgot to put deodorant on and that is by no means a good way for me to start. I was contemplating taking a mental health day to give my pits a break but it just doesn't seem possible.
I'm sweating just thinking about not wearing deodorant.
To add insult to injury...it's gonna be 80 here today. I think on "walk at work" day I will take my stinky armpits to target and help myself to deodorant, for peace of mind.

I have about 11 days left til my semester is over...one more test and I am freaking. I need to make a C, which I will, but a B or an A would be better. I usually really try not to think too far ahead, but when it's only one test left you MUST plan ahead...unless your grades rock, which doesn't happen to me very often anymore.

I better get back to work...
I'm thinking of attempting a mental health day...real soon
realllllllllll
sooooooooooooon

4 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

I can offer you some vino?

Maybe I should try my hand at brewing my own dark brews, hmmmmm. The brew pub/store down the street has a wonderful selection of supplies, hops and such.

gloria said...

Hey, let me know what you select in that crazy deodorant aisle, my current pit-stink stopper isn't doing the job. So long Dove next time I go to the store.

justjp said...

Hang in there and don't get too stinky!

v8_grrl said...

petite...
brew away...I'll buy some

gloria...i opted for a shower...too lazy to go the store

jp...too late..pheromones are nuts around here