Thursday, April 2, 2009

The point being?


(no offense if either of these pictures are you)


Can someone please tell the point of Facebook? It's sillyass stupid.
Don't people realize that the pictures above are really what the person you are gagaing over actually look like? come on people...
At least Myspace you can look at every ones over exagerated profiles.
Maybe it's all just self masturbatory...

Look at me...I'm pretty, I have boobs, I play guitar....mmmm don't you wnat to be MY friend and send me dirty emails?
My favorite records are: blah blah blah...
Oh Yours too? we have so much in common.
We are soooooooo cool and pretty too.

stroke it baby stroke it.

i think it is quite stupid...
if people spent as much time as they did on facebook and myspace, just getting out of the house and talking to people the world would be a better place....well, maybe not.
I just find it hard to believe that people can spend the better part of a day playing a "be in my mafia" game and never once talk to a real person.

idiots


ps,if you can't tell...I'm PMSing...and I'm pissed

5 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

We are both PMSing...

I got on facebook, then just deleted it. I couldn't stand it with the virtual apps from everyone and their grandma. Myspace isn't that much better, but my friends from home are on it and upload pictures of their babies and kids and fun stuff I'm missing. I keep debating just letting it go.

twelvekindsofcrazy said...

I much prefer my blog as my form of social networking. At least it is (arguably) creative. Shrug. And then there are days I think of taking the whole thing down and trashing it, because it seems so self-important to me and cringe-inducing. And then other days, it's just fun. I don't know what my point was...

Douglas said...

Don't hate the player..Hate the game.

Steph said...

"no offense if either of these picutres are you" LMAO!!!

A "cheery" disposition said...

Haha. Well put!