Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Treating myself to something nice...maybe



Canon Rebel XS 10-Megapixel Digital SLR

not sure if I deserve it, but I was thinking of getting something which will take nice pictures, not go out of date in 1 year and be fairly easy. I have a rebel 35mm camera (film) and I like it, but film is so ...OUT...now...i guess an upgrade is due.

I am still toying with the idea. If I do this that means I have to organize all my pictures. have things in the right places ....I do love to take pictures, I just don't like the editing and storing.

It's a big purchase for me (Miss Tightass).
Jen @ jenniferburnsphotography
Jen Burns Photography website
helped me with this decision. so I went to the website to make my purchase and they are not accepting orders right now!!! I'm going to get buyers remorse before I even purchase.

what kind of cameras do you have?

1 comment:

k said...

Nikon D60 SLR - package from Costco - Super price with additional lenses.
Even I love it.