Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cash at Hand

Where there is a will there is a way.
I was just sorting through my school paperwork and i saw something I didn't quite catch before.
My work, the hospital, will pay up to 1000$ of my school for 2009. Well, I had all ready filled out the paper work for the Patho class I took and didn't think I could go ahead and get cash for the next semester also.
Low and behold in little writing it says
"if you plan to take 2 separate semesters do ot forget to fill out a second form and submit before the second semester starts"

WOO HOOO.

My nursing transition class is 600$...should be covered in full.
Yesssssssssss!!!

Sorry for another horribly boring post...but that is pretty much my life right now

1 comment:

Mint Julep said...

Well, at least you post. All I have to talk about is the growing belly, boobs and ankles.
Congrats on the free class!