Friday, May 8, 2009

Thanks Ira Glass

I'm an Ira Glass freak.  He is the commentator on "This American Life"...Last night I was able to go see the re-screening of the live performance of "Returning to the Scene of the Crime".

I am encouraging and asking everyone to take an hour...put it on your ipod, or listen to it at work on the computer (I do this while I'm doing my paper work).  If you get a chance to watch it...it's even better...to see the expressions of the writer's faces.  We sometimes forget that writers are real people and these are real experiences

To my family...please listen to it...there is a part in the middle done by Dan Savage, which really hits home.  So even if you are not a NPR fan (which I don't understand how you can't be)...check it out, let me know what you think.
heres the link:
pick the full version...

I think I can convert some of you

No comments: