Monday, July 6, 2009

redneck riviera on Garrison Street...

Please enjoy while we recover.


the kid always has her hand in her pants or something...seriously, and while I was taking the picture of the guys...she just showed up...funny, her name is Hannah...the neighbor kid.


this about sums it up.


a snippet of the weirdness at the RedNeck party (2 words or one?).
All I remember is something about Cotton Eyed Joe and Jello shooters...no one blew their hand off with fireworks, so I don't think it was an actual full "blown" redneck party. enjoy...

I'm back into reality now.

5 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

awesome, lol

Mint Julep said...

i miss home.

v8grrl said...

OH MINT....aren't they sooooo cute?

Cynthia Dark and Light said...

I really liked the dancing by the first guy in the red and black boots. He really knows 'the moves.'

bakingwithplath said...

Haha!