Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Running in Circles



As you can see, my running has all but stopped. Between school, training at the new job, and still working full time at the hospital i literally don't have time. Seriously. I guess I could get up at 345 am and run for 45 minutes...but in my head it makes for a really long ass day. I could get home from work at 6 and run, but it totally throws the family for a loop when I walk in change my clothes and head out the door again. They stand there looking like lost, hungry puppies if I don't put my stuff down and march right into the kitchen and start making dinner.

I did my grocery shopping last night, so that is out of the way. There is NOTHING like coming home from a day of work and have them say "there is NOTHING to eat!!!!"
yeah yeah...you guys do realize the grocery store is actually less than .5 miles away right?
I swear to god there is absolutely no one who truly likes to grocery shop for the entire household. no one.

Oh yeah! I wanted to tell ya'll that I'm on a 2 day dinner winning streak! Both nights yummy, according to the kids. Sunday night Olive and I had Italian Panko encrusted Tilapia with jasmine rice and broccoli. That Panko stuff can make anyone seem like they know what they are doing. last night: Bean,cheese and rice burritos and side of applesauce.

Today I talked Bobby into taking Olive to daycare so that I could get to work by 6am and get a 10 hour day in. I brought my workout clothes and running shoes...so I will try to do 4 miles on the treadmill, which to me is like running in a gerbil wheel. It sucks and seems way longer than it should. I can do my stomach workout, because I know that one...Jillian Michaels needs to be brought back off the shelf this week.

1 comment:

Douglas said...

It's quiet at 3:45 in the morning. You should run then