Thursday, August 13, 2009

crafty...semi crafty

Last night I went home and decided to sew. I attempted to make some Oilcloth lunch sacks and totally screwed them up. I need to go back and get more fabric today so I can try it again. They are cute. I just didn't measure well. (because, people like me have no time for measuring) I'll post the pictures when I'm done...I'm not putting a bunch of effort into them since they are for the kids and possibly a gift or 2.



the problem is the cloth I'm using from Hancocks has fuzzy on the inside, but I don't want to line it. (Lazy)I don't know...Maybe I SHOULD line it. Any suggestions?

Friday we are picking up my Hutch so that I can start making my craft room better. Well, If you have any suggestions on the little bags let me know. I'll post MY pictures of MY bags tonight.

3 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

Ooh! cute! I cannot wait to see yours!

k said...

first - make the reversible - make sure you use the correct size needle

second = please don't make Ilin's with flowers

v8grrl said...

K...
that's a good idea...double it..then it will be reversible.

i really don't think Ilin would care if it had flowers. hahahha

but I won't i got some cool black stuff