Thursday, August 13, 2009

National Geographic , but I don't care

I sunk to a new low this evening...but I'll get to that shortly.
I did not get the fabric to make my lunch sacks today, I decided to wait until I get my fabric hutch.
I did take Olive to her Kindergarten class to do her evaluation and meet her teacher where she proceeded to belt out her ABC's, tell the teacher she has no idea where she lives but she knows it's down the street, and that her mammoo likes to run and then drink beer.
That's my girl.
So directly after that I went home, strapped on my running shoes and went for a non productive run in the 95 degree heat. As usual, I had to stop at mile 2.5 to potty in the bushes, which is always a feat, then took off running again. I made it 4.65 miles before I thought I would fall over dead from heat and then walked the rest of the way. Needless to say, when I got home....I had a beer.
After cleaning up I did something I NEVER ever do.
I got dressed san bra. Then went to the store. Flopping freely under my Jimi Hendrix t shirt. Where I live, there are hippies everywhere so I decided, what the hell, live a little. It was nice.


I didn't wear any underwear either.
Now I'm relaxing, drinking pink wine (rose), and watching the new show "Three Sheets".
in comfort.

4 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

At least you didn't go Porky Piggin!

Peace out

xoxo

k said...

felt good didn't it???
By the way - what is Porky Piggin???

Lapetitemort said...

Just wearing a shirt and no pants, like Porky Pig. =D

Don't think the general public takes well to walking around commando like that, but then again...

justjp said...

That show "Three Sheets" is awesome. I used to watch it all the time, but my cable provider blows.