Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pain in my neck


really, I keep thinking I'm having a heart attack, but if you go back a few posts...I thought that before and was given Xanax...which I'm out of...so my only other thought is that it is
work.

school is out for the summer for me, an entire 2 weeks to catch up, order books,get the kids schedules together, and figure out the remainder of my life as I know it for the next 5 1/2 months. Really? What could possibly go wrong in 5 months right?
This is why I am having a heart attack...
Everything...
and to think I think of myself as an optimist.

Back to the little sign up there.
it's true.
I'll get back to you when I have
1. realized I'm NOT having a heart attack and can get my shit together
or
2. I run outta here, yanking at my hair, screaming and then realize I have plenty of time for everything (because I'm not coming to HELL anymore)

write ya later
v8

2 comments:

Mint Julep said...

Calm yourself girl. I'll send my husband over to make you a martini.

Anonymous said...

You can do it. Look how far you've already come. I have mega faith in you, so go do it , girl! :-)

Sara O.