Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday night lovers...

I rocked my night tonight watching "Mr Eyebrows, Miss Fish and the Greek Gal" rockin' it on Summer Lovers. I remember being a teenager and thinking if this doesn't happen to me at some point in my life, I will just die, because this is WAY BETTER than a Judy Blume book....unfortunately I can say as an adult...it never happened. I may have a had a night in a gay club that semi resembled this, but I didn't wake up in Greece. Damn the 80's...

the chick in this movie "urban legend has it" died in a motorcycle accident. bummer.
I loved her, and him, with his sexy eyebrows, and Daryl too...with her perfectly flat torso....whatever the case ,I have now spent the better part of my evening looking for places in Greece with full access to fluffy muscled up eyebrow guy and an extra girl or two. I believe this would cure me from all sadness, along with greek wine.

Where is that "Regardiez Moi" chick when you need her?...isn't she Greek...or Minty, what about your hubby? He must come from the land of large eyebrows and flat girls...I just need to find a small cabana, large bed, nice beach, ample wine, olive oil optional and the dollar higher than their $$.
Got it? This would be a perfect vacation/school break for me.
I'm sure my sister (?) would watch Olive for 2 weeks.
Or for exchange of Colorado Living Quarters during ski season, central to all ski areas and many breweries.


3 comments:

k said...

Oh, I see cupcakes in my future!!!!!

Mint Julep said...

The husband is from Guatemala. There are some very nice resort places there. Panajachel is very nice, but it's not Greece or Italy. I hope you go. I will watch Olive. Seriously.

Douglas said...

HOLY SHMIKIES!