Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nightime gifts


Not sure why the male species thinks it's ok to rip one off as soon as you step away from the bed to go potty in the middle of the night. I don't do that, and I'm pretty sure none of the fairier sex does it either.
It drives me crazy.
As I walk back from the potty I get a slight whiff of something foul and I automatically think, "what the hell did the dogs eat?"
Then as I get closer to the bed I realize it wasn't the dogs..."Damn him".
He's like Pavlov's dog, feel bed move...fart.
I stand next to the bed and ponder basic chemistry....Things always, including thick scent, move from higher concentration to lower concentration. So with that in mind, I fear lifting the heavy sheets...instead I contemplate murder.
I just don't get it....
stupid boys

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm a girl and I fart. A lot. Fortunately, my husband thinks it's cute. (What?) But mine almost never stink. Unless it's the day after Mexican food. Have I said too much?

xo

Mint Julep said...

Guilty. But only because I have a large thing growing inside of me.