Wednesday, September 16, 2009

orange pylons


Freak me OUT!!!
i've been having anxiety attacks just driving to work.
The city is doing a massive road redo in front of the hospital and it is screwing with me. I start hyperventilating when I see all those orange cones and signs as to what side of the street I am to drive on. Yesterday, they closed the correct side(meaning the right side here in USA) and directed me to drive into the left side. I took one look at that road/sign holdercouldpassfora`vagrant`killer construction guy and said, "are you sure?"
he just yelled,
"Come ON LadYYYY!!!!"

arghggghhhhgggg...okokok...I'm going
I could barely navigate which just proves I would crash and burn in Europe or anywhere for that matter other than my street and driveway.
I hate driving.
I hate Orange Pylons....and if the construction workers looked like this:
I'm pretty damn sure I wouldn't have anxiety.

1 comment:

Lapetitemort said...

Oh my God, if only they looked like that! Maybe I wouldn't have to pretend I didn't hear anything when I'm walking with my earplugs in. Why, oh why, aren't their hot in real life construction workers?!
~hand to head~

But, um, yeah, I would freak out if I had to suddenly drive on the wrong side of the road too.