Thursday, September 17, 2009

Psycho child

Not really sure what has happened to my 5 year old, but I think something has taken over her body. She has been an absolute Biatch the last 5 days. She is controlling and screamy...and we had an all out yelling match in the bathroom over toothpaste! I wanted to swing her around by her pony tail...but for the record, I didn't....but i swear to flippin God I wanted to...i really did. I know how everyone blogs about how perfect everyone and every thing is in their house, but I live in REALITY WORLD.
scene one (Reality World)

mom:~~~Olive, what is on the back of your sleep shirt?
olive:~~~I don't know, i can't see behind me (all with head wobble and hand on hip).
mom:~~~ OK...well, I'm trying to tell you that there is something on the back of your sleep shirt.
olive:~~~DON"T touch me, I will loooooook!!!!!!!
mom snatches back of sleep shirt as olive attempts to escape....(grab and smell)
mom:~~~~ IT'S POOPIE!!!!!!! HOW IS THERE POOP ON YOUR SHIRT....AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TRAIPSING AROUND WITH IT THERE?
mom runs around looking for skid marks on the couch and possibly walls.
(*^%^^*&^*^$&&)_#$#@@#%^#*!!!!!)

Big Brother comes on and says, mom...she just crapped in the bathroom...go look.
mom:~~~olive take that shit...i mean shirt off!!!
olive:~~~ I said...don't tell me what to do.

mom now starts screaming at dad who leaves and goes to garage as mom falls into a heap onto the floor...........thinking about how bad it is now...what will it be like in 10 years....please god...help me.

2 comments:

k said...

Oh boy -- if you want the truth, I'll tell you...

v8grrl said...

absolutely not...i am hoping to be fully medicated and out of it by then