Friday, September 11, 2009

uggh...achooo...ouch


sick...i'm so very sick...and I never get sick. Sinus cold something or another...my hips hurt, my thighs hurt, that weird spot behind your legs hurts also, you ladies know?...the spot you feel when giving birth...the pain. chest hurts and head hurts...you got the picture?

Olive had Pneumonia...spent the day in the hospital.
Ilin had regular flu...and looks better but is still coughing.

and Daddoo left. He has done everything he possibly can to not get sick, short of moving out.

I don't know how much longer I can do it without crawling into the closet with a pillow and a Neenee and shutting the door. School lunch is not really on my bucket list, either is transporting kids or dealing with dogs....I just want to die curled up in a ball...in the closet, watching House Husbands.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm sorry sweetie. Do you need to get tested for the flu that shall not be named?

"Dadoo" should be taking care of you.

xo

v8grrl said...

Yes he should...


i need a mommy, or a wife

k said...

I wish I was there to help you out - which I would,I'm the closest thing to a mommy you've got. I hope the kids are ok.... And Bobby should be making lunches and taking care of HIS daughter.

Lapetitemort said...

=(
He should be taking care of you!!
I really hope that you feel better really, really quick.

Douglas said...

Remember that if you have the flu you must stay out seven days! Get better soon sweetie:)

dark and light said...

I think it was the fart you ate the other night when your man ripped one off.