Friday, October 2, 2009

Twat Class 201


Is it real or some sort of myth?
Nurses eat there young...
could it possibly be a defense mechanism?

It's a question I ask myself many times a week as I sit through classes.
"How does one person get to be such a bitch?"
" Why are 98% of female nurses so twatty?"
" Is there NO camaraderie in this group of people?"

Seriously, are all nurses so threatened by other nurses they can't even be nice any more? I have decided there is some sort of secret class they give us new nurses right before graduation.
Twattieness 201
This will prepare us for talking behind each others back, rolling our eyes when patients need something, making students cry, making family members of ill people feel uncomfortable...
and eating our young.
I'm not sure at this point I would pass this class, but one more set of clinicals like my last set and I may just flop over to the other side...
Bitches

it's ridiculous

3 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

=(

That's sad. I don't think it applies to just nurses though, sadly.

v8grrl said...

You are probably right

Douglas said...

Welcome to the reality of medicine!