Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I just walked in the door from my last clinical this semester. I look like shit...I'm tired...But I am DONE!!!!!
with this semester...no more clinicals!!! woop woop...that means no more working for free...this semester...
you know...like Doctors do...but I'm not a Doctor...not even close.
I don't care, I have my wine and am throwing my "Blue Student Uniform" into the garbage....i mean Laundry...not to be touched until next year! SWEEEET
No more free Foley emptying for anyone for the next 9 weeks. If you need some sort of health help, you gotta pay. I am back...back with time to write



4 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

YaaY!!! LOVE THE VIDEO!!!
I hope that you had more than one glass of wine, like maybe a bottle or two!!

YaaY!! You rock!

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!!
Congrats!

dark and light said...

Nice to see and hear from you!