Monday, December 14, 2009


last day of school for the semester and I have a crankin hangover. I took it upon myself to drink a bottle of cheap champagne. Well, Liz was going to help, but there is something wrong with that girl. She's a sipper, which in turn calculates me up a notch as a drunk, because I was able to miraculously polish off 10 glasses to her one. I need to school that girl on alcohol. It does no one any good when it sits in the bottle. especially alcohol with bubbles.
We went for sushi and I discovered Lava Rolls..."el Yummo"
Oh yeah, and managed to "share" a carafe of saki with Liz...(I drank it all), so needless to say I am crankin my last final out with an awesome hangover.
Then I am going to knit...because I have time now, and I can

xoxox
write ya later
m

ps. I'm working on setting up my camera so that I can take my self portraits, except the more I thought about it the more I'm not sure if I can actually say something positive 365 days of the year.

4 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

What if I say something positive about you 365 days?

Good Luck!

v8grrl said...

hahahaha yeah

Eliz said...

hey now it was like 2 o clock and I was already slightly hung from drinking wine and studying the night before. Thanks for the bubbly though it was deeelicious! And whatever, I totally shared the saki! :) love ya.

Eliz said...

hey now it was like 2 o clock and I was already slightly hung from drinking wine and studying the night before. Thanks for the bubbly though it was deeelicious! And whatever, I totally shared the saki! :) love ya.