Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shut UP!!!


I hope your Xmas went well.....


we could NOT afford that Barbie Dream Townhouse that Olive was screeching about for the past 2 months but look at what we found!!!!
A gigantor Lundby Spiel Hause....I am in love....
Bobby was laughing so hard at me while we were setting it up. I was drooling thinking of the decor I could put in this thing... A coat of contact paper, little rugs, and a day on Ebay searching for Vintage 1970's teeny tiny Swedish modern decor....yummy....
But first I'll let Olives stupid ol Barbies live in it...but the day she forget to admire it ...it is SOOO mine.

2 comments:

Mint Julep said...

That is awesome!! I want one.

JB said...

You are just the coolest mom ever! I would love to receive stuff from you with the way you think about things! Miss you!