Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Slouchy Beret


I thought this picture was funny. I must perfect my self picture taking skills.
I got home from work early today and because Eddie didn't crap on the floor and I didn't have to spend 2 hours steaming cleaning smelly dog poop off the carpet...I finished my beret. It's one of those hip ones like super star Lindsey Lohan wears....see...
mine is way more awesome and the expression on myself almost resembles the drunken glare we see from her...although the picture above looks actually quite nice.
Here are 2 more examples of fashion style and the slouchy beret...

The Alien Woman and that guy who looks good with his clothes off (hat is just a waste of time to me in this picture.)


Anyways...being out of school and getting stuff done is really cool. I have more but I can't post them til after Xmas

3 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

Me likey!
And the coat too, rrroowwwrrr

Megan said...

I love it. Can you make me one;)

aubrey said...

Man, I love slouchy berets! great way to dress down a dress or something else fancy. nice work!