Wednesday, December 30, 2009

very few things make me....

more angry than a cup which leaks. It put me over the edge this morning. I got this cup for Christmas, because Bobby didn't think it appropriate that I was taking my coffee in the car in his beer pint glasses. The little pink travel cup is cute...nice shade of pink, but it is faulty. I tried to look past it...I even used it without the lid, which Bobby stated defeated the purpose, so he got out his little tool set and tried to fix the "button". It appeared to be fixed.
This morning, driving down the highway, I tip the cup back, get a nice swig of hot coffee and then it just pours out from the seam, between the lid and the cup. Thanks to me I was wearing black and had my jacket buttoned, but man I was pissed. The worst part was I didn't believe it was the cup. I thought it was my faulty lip, so I did it again. piece of shit cup.

4 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

Boo!
That stinks, big time.

k said...

Same thing happened to Chuck this morning!! Called and told me he needed to buy a new one this weekend,,,, But you know, maybe you do have a hole in your lip..remember mom did

Douglas said...

Pretty color.

dark and light said...

Indeed piece of shit. Tell Bobby he needs to do better:) I think next time you need to think function instead style:)