Sunday, January 31, 2010

360 days of my life #27 RED LIPSTICK CHALLENGE

360 days, originally uploaded by v8grrl.

Bobby said it reminded him, for some reason unknown, of the Ringling Brother's...I declared today "Red Lipstick Day".
after washing my face, brushing my teeth I needed a pick me up...MAC dragqueen acallin'...I applied this lipstick to my pencily thin lips...and to my fingers, chin, teeth and somehow my school book. No mascara yet...just some left over eyeliner...I thought to myself...what if I just decided to start wearing red lipstick...everyday? Would people snicker and wince as I walked by? Would people join in? Would they just get used to it and I would be known as the chick who always wears crazy red lipstick.
HMMMMM
I would invest in special soap to remove it from my coffee cups and all my friends would dread the kiss of my lips on their cheeks. My fellow running friends would smile as my sweaty face ran by...
"How can she wear red lipstick when she runs?"
strange...
There are bigger issues to worry about in the world.
If putting on red lipstick makes me laugh at my funny mug then so be it.

I challenge each of you to put on red lipstick and take a picture....
and post it...make a smile worth smiling about.

5 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

May I suggest those outlast ones? They really are no-kiss-off!
I'll do it with ya, but you know it's not that hard for me ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who does this, with MAC even, and I have heard her called "that lipstick girl" The funny part is is she is not wearing it people ask if she is okay, etc. We are all so used to her being colorful that when she isn't, she looks sick.

Anonymous said...

it's Amy P not anonymous stupid computer

Small Town Mutha said...

I'm in, but it's nothing new for me :)

miss. chief said...

No way! I look like an axe murderer when I wear lip gloss. I can't imagine what lipstick would do to me.