Monday, January 18, 2010

4.5 months to go

I only have a few minutes before I have to head back to work for a telemetry class (look it up)...but I want to say how I am sooooo not looking forward to school starting back tomorrow. Although I only have 4.5 months left and I will be an RN...I can barely stand the thought of listening to the drone of the teacher (no offense teachers). I am attempting to stay focused and not think about anything further than next week. It is way too overwhelming. As with all changes comes stress and the wonderment of what we will do upon graduation. Nursing is a job which gives you basic skills then you move on from there with experience and learning of the skills. You pick your own path from there. My path is very undecided...it's just a path...a very unknown path. I'm pretty sure I will take the path less traveled in my mind, but the ever looming thought of having days off,income where I can choose any type of toilet paper at the store and not ponder the cost, and time to spend with the family is frightening. Tomorrow starts the last bit of this frontier. I will let you know how it goes as it goes along.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

How exciting for you. It will seem to drag on forever, and then it will be over and you won't believe how quickly it went by! :)

v8grrl said...

You better be right