Monday, January 11, 2010

Note From the Universe


"Thanks, myssi, for every single time you ever fell in love.

Whether or not it was obvious. Whether or not it lasted. And whether or not you were loved back.

It changed everything."


I got this email this morning and it made me think about being in love...That feeling you really only get when you are young. Jesus, what if we could bottle that? People would no longer be depressed,overweight or bored. Your mind would continually be working...thinking about all those things that make the world go around. It gives me the butterflies just thinking about it.
I like to think about all the times I have been in love and not loved back. wow...ouch. But it made me stronger, it made you stronger, and it made the other person and asshole...but that is different.
It's a month till Valentine's Day and I have a special someone in my life. I actually have many special someones in my life (not as in the Swinger types),and I feel lucky.
I would love My #1 Special someone to know how much I do love him, no matter what we have been through...
As for all the other special someone's, the ones I know and the ones I will get to know in the coming years...I hope,by the little things I do, and try to do, it makes you feel and know that you are loved.
I challenge each of you to bring on the love in the next month...
Pay it forward.
Show the love to your special someone, even if they have forgotten how...You can change your world and their world.
I'd like to hear.


3 comments:

Eliz said...

I got the same message, it made me smile...
I am working on Vday weekend (on purpose) but I plan on showing the love to all my patients instead.

v8grrl said...

perfecto...
I think the Universe sends out the same message to everyone...maybe it's like viral universe!

Anonymous said...

I believe the bottle is now called "Twillight".