Thursday, January 21, 2010

Senator Kennedy...I'll miss you and your 60 seats



I can barely listen to the news. We lost an amazing Bi-partisan seat this week. A seat Senator Kennedy held nobly for many years. It makes me sad to think about how all change will now come to a screeching halt. Independants should think about this. Maybe the changes which are coming are not perfect...but change is a START. things have got to start moving in a different direction. Anyone who has ever started a new system in their lives knows...it's never perfect to start, yet you go ahead, draw up a semi plan, set it into action and hammer out the kinks as everyone starts to use it....
New Orleans...and this headline read "Troops ordered "Shoot to Kill"
haven't heard about shooting people in Haiti.

Haiti...waiting for help...

Haiti...oh my god, it's sad...but do you remember what happened in New Orleans?, hell that was right in our own basement and we couldn't get there quick enough to help. It appears to me that Haiti is getting help quickly and alot of it. It is going to be a long hard road...but we can refer to New Orleans as one step below Haiti. We couldn't or wouldn't even help our own peeps. Heck, a couple of towns even shut down the bridges into the drier areas.
So, Haiti...we got your backs. We are getting there...and quickly...be thankful you weren't stuck in the "Dome" with raping,pillage, and death...and no way out.



I temporarily felt bad for Conan Obrien...but have now changed my mind...with the severance package of 33 million he could rebuild the entire Haitian area alone. So suck it up...and shut up...

I'm turning 41 this weekend. My ass thinks it is 65.

1 comment:

Eliz said...

No way chick, your ass is fab. Happy almost birthday!