Friday, February 26, 2010

11.5 weeks and counting


11 more weeks of school. It is so bizarro to think I will be done by summer and it will be the first summer I can relax, work part-time and hang out...and you know what? I put it in writing, hung it on my mirror and I'm holding myself to it. I want to do a little yard work, hang with the kids...you know do that stuff you other moms do...Go to Starbucks, wander around Target aimlessly, go to the library, hit the pool and be home to make dinner. I haven't done that in sooooo long. I can hardly wait. Bobby thinks I'll be bored outta my mind...Whatever happens, if you guys notice me start blabbing about signing up for some other "real school" (if it's paint a pot, don't worry)...stop me...please.

1 comment:

Mint Julep said...

I will drive up there and knock you over the head.
In a loving way, of course.